Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #959

Has anyone ever seen BBA that is white. I have BBA that appears to be alive
and spreading but it's very very light gray in color. Almost white. It looks
just like BBA but I've never heard of anyone talking about white BBA on this
forum. Please let me know if you know what this stuff is or if you've had
similar stuff in your aquariums. This tank only gets about 4 hours of light a
day plus some sunlight. No CO2 or fertilizers added.

Dan