Antibiotics

I have a 120 gallon heavily planted tank with a BGA problem.  I am bringing
this problem under control with PMDD.  I like all people want instant
gratification and am considering using antibiotics to speed the process.
Now to the question; I can get erythromycin at a farm store for less that
the LFS.  The problem (if there is one) is that it is sterile for injection
in an alcohol solution.  1ml contains 200 mg of erythromycin.   Can I assume
that 1ml of alcohol per 10 gallons of tank water will have no negative
effect on my fish and plants?  Thanks
Tim Argo