Re: Marc Weiss "carbonator" product

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Tim wrote:

> Are Marc Weiss products generally well regarded?

Not on this list.

> Does anyone have any knowledge of, experience with, or opinions regarding
> this specific product?

Your quoted description (which I deleted in this reply) sounds right in
line with their previous products' liner notes:  lack of understanding,
distortion or contradition of well-known facts, and omission of
ingredients.  As oft-repeated here: "it sounds like snake oil to me".

  - Erik

A fantastic promo T-shirt can be seen here:
http://mystery.thekrib.com/marcweiss.jpg

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com