[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cleaning a Reactor/diffuser
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Cleaning a Reactor/diffuser
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:47:15 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200012172048.PAA03927 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> One last question, it seems to me that after using the HCO reactor for a
> while, some algae will start to collect inside the reactor... Can it be
> opened and cleaned? What about the plastic?
Soak in Bleach for 5 minutes or so. Works well for every CO2 reactor
diffuser type made. No scrubbing needed:) A good rinse and your back in
business. No need to take it apart.