Re: Flourish Excel

>>I've been using Excel in 2 of my 10G planted tanks for about a month now.
I'm not seeing many growth spurts or any pearling. The tanks don't get any
other CO2. The plants are mostly Val. spiralis & a few Cryp. wendtii. Is
anybody else using this product?<<

I dont often see my cryps or vals pearling in my tanks that do have CO2. A
much fairer test would be stem plants, or even sag or tennelus which will
pearl profusely under the right conditions. Assuming you have sufficient
light levels.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
RK Aquaria Plant Forum moderator