[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re:CO2 Issues
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:44:53 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200011021554.KAA19911 at actwin_com>
> probably too unorthodox. My current CO2 system uses a copper capillary
> tube of sorts (1/4" soft copper tubing hammered flat in the middle) to
> restrict the flow. I adjust the flow rate with the pressure regulator.
When a needle-valve can be had for $20.00, it seems like a better solution,
since it can be more accurately controlled, and more easily adjusted.