Looking for Java Fern and water sprite

Ironically all this talk of bad plant exchanges on the APD reminded me to ask if anyone has any
Java Fern they are willing to part with.  I don't have much to trade at this point except
hornwort, but I'm willing to pay for whatever.  Specifically I'm looking for smaller bushier
plants rather than the plants with the 3-5 large leaves that one usually gets from stores,
etc.... but anything would be appreciated... please email me privately if you have something
available (incl what you want for it, plants, etc)
I'm also looking for water sprite if anyone has any available
Regards
Al