[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Glass catfish (BTW)
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Glass catfish (BTW)
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 14:05:10 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200010050748.DAA18712 at actwin_com>
> BTW, I am working on an aquarium website, and would like to know if it's ok
> to add links to other people's (Chuck Gadd, George Booth, etc.) web sites
> with out asking permission from every single person whose page I would like
> to add.
I don't think permission is needed for linking. That's how the web works. A
few idiot corporations have tried to sue over someone linking to their site,
but those were shot down quickly.
If you intend to use images or content from someone's site, then permission
should be requested.
As for me, go for it, link away. Let me know your site, and I'll link to