Aquarium Landscapes

Mr. Prescott of Aquarium Landscapes has told me that none of his products
are made in China.  Since I don't have the time or interest to research his
claim I accept it and withdraw my claim to that effect.   You will have to
look at his products yourself and make your own decision if they are good
for you.   I think he is very brave to go forth where Amano failed, but his
prices are a lot lower and that may be the critical factor for him.   I
wish him well, as I do all vendors to the hobby.
--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam