[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: garden hose.

Raymond writes:

>  is there anyway i could make it so 
>  i can fill the water with aged water instead of the tap or do i have to 
>  this device for just removal of water and fill via buckets?

keep the aged water in a barrel, an d add a submersible pump.  Put a remote 
switch on the other end of the hose, and turn it on and off as you need it.

Bob Dixon