Re: Mark Weiss Products

Adam,

I'd like to stick up for Weiss for just a minute-you're really giving him a
bashing there.  I work at a LFS, and we carry his saltwater product for
corals, Coral Vital, I believe it's called, and nearly every person who works
with me will swear by it.  It does wonders for getting corals to open up and
feed.  It's twenty bucks a bottle, but we sell plenty of it.  That's why I
trusted him to make a good freshwater plant product, so we'll see what
happens there, but I just wanted everyone to know that he isn't totally a
fake.
~Katie