[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The time has come for me (and my 30G planted tank) to move.
Here is my plan.. Please let me know what you think. I'm luck to have
a month of overlap when I will have both apartments, so I can take my
time and do things right.
1) Drop extra filter pad in tank (does it need to really go in the
filter? I don't think so) to establish it.
2) Move my whole place other than fishtank. (sounds easy.. :) )
3) Set up new tank at new place.. New substrate, new filter.
4) Transport some plants and the extra filter pad to new tank.
5) Wait a week or so (?)
6) Transport rest of plants and fish (Krib, CAE, cories, rasboras).
I've moved tanks in the past and it has always been a disaster
due to rushing and last minute planning. I think this plan should make it
fairly painless, what do you think? Anything I'm not thinking of?