[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: tank parts

    I too have been trying to find a source for plastic tank trim (as well
as the plastic hinge used to connect front and back sections of glass tank
covers) without any luck. Anybody know if we can get our hands on this
stuff, or is it's distribution controlled by some clandestine tank
manufacturer's cartel <g>?

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario
> Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:43:31 -0400
> From: Steve Bansee <Steve.Bansee at PWGSC_GC.CA>
> Subject: tank parts
>> Does anyone know where one can purchase the plastic trim that you see on
>> store bought aquariums.
>> Thanks
>> Steve Bansee
>> Winnipeg, Manitoba