thanks for all the responses regarding equipment

Hi all,

First of all, I gave the wrong tank dimensions(48x18x24)= 90 gallons.  Thanks
for all the great advice, I have checked out metal halide prices as well as
PC prices.  They are all rather expensive, and I have narrowed down the fact
that I would like an open top suspended light system.  Anyone have experience
with the new Mark Weiss lights?  They seem to be an economical hi-watt
alternative.  Thanks!

Don