[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Lead Weights.
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Lead Weights.
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 02:05:31 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200004010848.DAA09048 at actwin_com>
> One cannot deny the utility of the lead weights. Its for this reason I
> came up with this idea and I have a local hardware guy make them for me:
> http://www.mindspring.com/~boukmn/P&L.html scroll to bottom of page.
I've used a product called "Plastidip" to plastic-coat some plant
weights. It stays flexible as long as you get a thin coat. And
it doesn't leach any chemicals into the water. Its available in
hardware stores, they sell it for coating tool handles.