AAG experience

I have ordered from AAG twice and have been fairly pleased both times.  I
would order from them again.  Sometimes plants that are listed as being
available turn out not to be.  I have heard that this is especially a problem
in winter.

It has been my experience over the last 20 years or so that plants always
seem a little disappointing when they first arrive, either thru the mail or
from the LFS.  They have to grow in a while and spread before you really
see what you got.  Some of my best successes were occasions where I was
pretty upset when the shipment first arrived.

Thanks,
Rod