Re: Stem Plants

Try Heteranthera zosterifolia (stargrass).  It doesn't
do well for some people, but I think it's pretty easy
as long as it gets plenty of light.  You can easily
trim it across the top with scissors.  In fact, you
will probably be doing this VERY OFTEN.  This plant
grows FAST.  The fastest I have ever seen.  It grows
pretty much straight up too, not all over the place
like in H. polysperma.  Oh yeah, it's a beautiful
plant.  I mow it down and insert a few tops here and
there.  It looks fantastic, and you can terrace it
fairly easily.  It shouldn't be hard to get either.
Later, Cavan.