[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
little white things
- To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: little white things
- From: "Lamar Scott" <lscott2 at uswest_net>
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:47:33 -0800
- Delivered-To: fixup-aquatic-plants at actwin_com@fixme
- Disposition-Notification-To: "Lamar Scott" <lscott2 at uswest_net>
- Importance: Normal
I noticed today that little white things were swimming around in my tank.
They are very small, so small that I can't really see their shape. They move
very quickly, and appear to only swim around, not attaching to anything. I
haven't added any new plants or fish to the tank in at lt least a month. My
tank is 30 gallons, fully planted, 3 SAE's, 3 alge shrimp, 3 cory's and 6
Any idea what they are, and if I should do something about them?