my sword plant

Hello everyone,

Have a question about my sword plant... my tank's height is around 24 ~ 25 "
and my sword plant's leaves has grown to touch the water surface.. i'm not
too sure but i believe the next couple of new leaves will grow bigger than
the other ones and maybe rise above the water surface.. should i just trim
this leaf at that particular stem or does this plant grow even larger..
also i'm having trouble id'ing this plant i think it's a e. something.. it
has spots on it's leaves kinda like my ozelot but the leave come from a stem
(?)
here's a pic i took of the plant.. not too clear but i'll post another pic
soon
http://members.home.net/rwmw/sword.jpg
acutally this is a terrible pic after looking at it again.. but hope it
helps..

thanks
Raymond