Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #109

Now that you mention it I would like to know how to keep it growing. The
narrowleaf variety is available here in Japan and just seems to rot away in
my tanks. On the otherhand I harvest 50 pieces of dwarf sagiteria, 60-100
pieces of anarcharis, milfoil and red cambomba from the same tank every 2
weels. Once a month I get a few good bunches of Crypt. vetchii from the same
tank.