Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #103 - TMG and Potassium

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 at 14:49:23,  Steve Dixon <stdixon at ben_bechtel.com> wrote:

>>As I have mentioned before, the new potassium kit from Lamotte for $35 is a
handy investment to nail down information on potassium.  I've tested the kit
with reference solutions from Hach and it does an adequate job (that's where
I get my reference solutions, George!)<<

What is the Lamotte part number for the new potassium kit?

Ron Dubbs
Brighton,  TN