Re: Chain swords

At 03:48 AM 2/8/2000 -0500,  Lori Shimoda asked:
>Subject: E. tenellus vs E. quadricostatus
>Aloha:   Can anybody out there help me differentiate E. tenellus vs E.
>quadricostatus (submersed form).     Mahalo,   Lori

Lori, a great article with all you want to know about chain swords (several
pages and tons of pictures and scans) is in the premier issue of Planted
Aquaria Magazine:

http://www.wcf.com/pam

Hope you like it.

Anyone who cannot manage a subscription is welcome to request a copy by
email giving their snail mail address and a description of their
circumstances.
--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam
My aquarium plant supply store:      http://www.wcf.com/store