amazon trip

Hi all,

I am planning on going on the Tennessee Aquarium Amazon trip this year. I
am excited and nervous. It is my first trip out of North America.  Is
anyone else from the list going this year?  Does any of last years
travelers have any advice? What to bring along, was it hard to bring stuff
back? I don't want to take up to much space with non-plant questions.   I
can also be reached at drspod at yahoo_com.  Thanks and I apologize for the
unrelated post.

Scott