laceplants

>Cold feet is not a problem for lace plants. Mr. Sexton has grown them in
>manure(Hummmm! was it Cat manure/feces<g>?)

Sheep manure, from the hardware store. An inch below 4" of sand.

Keep them cool. Feel well, LOTS of light and water movement. You
can move them once a year but that's IT. I've grown them in soft
and hard water. Acid and Alkaline.

They'll actually do ok in low light but won't grow as big.

When/if they flower, fertilize more. You need two plants
to get viable seeds and the seedlings aren't hard to grow.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719