NFC: Spotted Bullheads

A local fisheries employee will be taking me out t his week to his honey
hole for spotted bullhead. This unique bullhead is colorfull small and
virtually unknown in its life history. I will be donating all the fish
caught (assuming there are any) to the breeders program. So sign up to
the BP if you want to get involved in this unique species.

I willl be photographing the trip for a future article !

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org