NFC: Photos of Ontario Fishes

Hello,

I am currently writing a book on the "Fishes of Algonquin Park" for the
nonprofit organization group, Friends of Algonquin Park. The objective
of the book is to act as a field guide, and to convey basic concepts of
fish biology to the general public. We (my co-author is E.J. Crossman)
are looking for underwater photos of the approx. 50 species (typical
northern North America species). Konrad Schmidt has graciously offered
his pictures on the NFC website; however, we still need other photos.
Please contact me if you maintain a photo catalog of northern fishes,
and I can send you a "want" list.

Thanks.

- Nick

--