Ostracods (was Re: NFC: Moina)

Are moina a tropical-only species? I'm getting the impression they don't
make it outdoors in more temperate climates. Why do we only seem to find
them in Fla. and Hawaii?

A friend gave me a starter of *Ostracods* that seem to be doing what I
wanted from *moina*. Considerably far smaller than *Daphnia magna*, they are
almost perfect size for most smaller killies.

Anyone with experiences with them?

Wright

--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.