NFC: Re: NFC-Breeders: OnLine Auction...

>                 **********  ITEM # 2  ******************
>                     75' Python Water/Gravel Cleaner
>                             Used once Like New  Complete !
>                             MINIMUM BID $25.00
>                 ****************************************

I'll bid $25 on #2

>                 **********  ITEM #4 ********************
>                     1 lb. Can of Sanders Brine Shrimp Eggs
>                         These have a hatch rate of 90% plus
>                                MINIMUM BID $20.00
>                 ****************************************

And $20 on # 4

>                 ********** ITEM # 6  *******************
>                    This is the second and last lot of fish ...
>                      4-6  Pumpkinseed Sunfish (L. gibbosus)
>                      4-6  Dwarf Crayfish (C.shufeldtii)
>                      4-6  Speckled Dace ( R. osculus)
>                         THESE FISH COME OUT OF IDAHO
>                         are not on any threatened or endangered
>                                         species list !!!
>                      2-3  Tadpole Madtoms (N. gyrinus)
>                                 MINIMUM BID $20.00

What the heck! $20 on #6

Cheers,

Wright

PS. I can really *use* all of these -- well, #6 may crowd a tank or two ;-)
-- but betcha I don't get them at these prices.

--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.