NFC: NFC website pages

I in my infinite denseness I have realized that the individual webpages
need to be actively handeled or adopted . For example the ponds page
needs a ponder to keep it up and get people involved in ponder chat. I
wrote all the webpage stuff with that in mind .

Well that is not happening. I and Tim Ayers are it .SO If you think that
a particular page could use your touch let us know  !! We need YOU. Turn
the Aquarist page into a cool spot. Turn the Kids Corner into your
personal outreach program. Move your cichlid buddies to the ERP page
...you get the idea.........HELP Por FAVOR :)

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  www.nativefish.org