NFC: Red Finned Pickerel

Hey all. sorry bout that last e-mail I used the spell check and eveything went blank. Any ways. I have had a 13" red fin for about two years. I just got two more today. They are both around 8-9". I'm thinking of building a 4'W X 4'W X 1'H fish tank with a shallow plateau at one end. I've watched them and others of the pike family breed in the shallows in the spring. I'm going to put the tank in my cellar. The temp usually runs 30f (W) 55f (S). How territorial are theses fish?  I was thinking of putting a glass partition between them till they get used to each other. What do you think? Any help would be greatly appreciated

__
http://www.go.com