Re: NFC: Goldfish chase trout away

I cant imagine bait bucket stocking and released pets could explode like
that. I would have thought they would have been easy targets for predation
being bright orange and all. A lot of people must have dump a lot of fish.
Though I do have memories of my mother catching goldfish (or maybe they were
small koi or somethingelse altogether since I was only about 5) in Raystown
Dam in C. PA.

Well you ERP folks better come up for a good recipe for goldfish.

Cordially,

Eric R. Coffman