NFC: fish chat tonite

Drats.  I'm a bit late and it seems either everyone bugged out earlier
than usual, or nobody came at all.  I'll be in the chat room for a bit
so if any of y'all want to come chat come on down.  Once you join, give
me a few minutes before you assume I'm ignoring you as I'll need to
check the chat window from time to time.
--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no