Re: NFC: Fw: Breeding Fathead Minnows........

The EPA has a pretty detailed account of breeding fatheads.  Somewhere I
have a copy at home.  I will look.  As I remember they use a 16 hr on
and 8 hr off photoperiod protocol.  Maybe someone can find this URL
before I dig again for it at home... but it is well worth the while of
downloading and printing.  It might be in pdf format...if so you will
need to d/l and install the free acrobat reader.
Klaus