Re: NFC: Nfc: Flathead Catfish

>Jeremy, don't get the sterilization shakes on us, the swamps and rivers is
>where these fish live, and they do quite well there. The adults are monster
>eating machines. Worry about where you are going to put him and feed him,
not
>if he might have the sniffles when you catch him.

Not the fish the plants. :-). I dont want unwanted creatures like
leaches,etc.Sorry for the confusion.The only ones I ever catch are the in
the 25 pound range.I want the youngins for I can raise em to about 5 inch or
longer  individuals and then release them to a lake for a restocking
program.Thanks and see yahs.