Re: NFC: A Rallying Cry.......

Tony,

Thanks for your note. I have been collecting all the input I have been
recieving and will use it in evaluating wether or not we want to start a
Conservation Alliance committe. Similar to the Breeders Club and ERP with
its own website etc....

BTW The Website is about halfway through with a total makeover. Instead
of just a maon page it has organized pages that cordinate with NFC
programs and or outreaches. Each page will have its own chat, bulletin
board, and  email list and some will have seperate photo galleries.  we
will soon have a Native Aquarist Page, Pondkeepers Page, Exotic removal
Page, Breeders Club Page, Blue Pike Page, Kids page and a online store
that takes credit cards for membership s and auction items (by the way
the online store works I used it this AM )
Our hope is that we can meet the educational needs of a broader group of
people with seperate pages all on the nFC site. I'll keep everyone
appraised of when we will have the new website coming out party.

If I missed anything Tim feel free to correct me :)

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/