Re: NFC: Selling Duckweed

Selling duckweed? Kinda like selling air isn't it. I have a floating plant
that does much better than duck weed and makes a great compost while it's
still green. Probably the best soil enhancer or potting soil that ever was.
Works the same way as duck weed, forms a thicker layer on top of the water
promoting anaerobic conditions better. Has no pests that I have ever seen. And
is pretty! With stands below freezing temps. Anybody want to start a business
with me?

                                                                        Moon