Re: NFC: Herp. ID request

Hey Luke,
					Closer inspection with prompting from Josh( thanks Josh) has helped ID it
as a snake. Beyond that I still don't know. It was collected in North Broward
County, Florida in a residential area east of Federal Highway. About 5" long,
it has a blunt rounded nose, abrupt tail with point at tip, is black with a
transluscent belly, eyes under the skin/ scales on head and a tongue like a
snake. Peterson's describes the worm snake with a pointed head, however this
little critter has a decidedly blunt slightly rounded head much like this--- )
.    It is the second time I've found this critter, the last time was in
Broward county also in John LLoyd Park, intracoastal side 2 years ago.
Daryl