Re: NFC: Proposed NFC Auction list

> What's the point of owning it if you can't enjoy it?  And the only way to
> really enjoy a book/magazine/etc. is to read them. :)

My feelings precisely.

Although, after
> you've read it... perhaps putting it away somewhere better than
> "carelessly scattered in a pile of books" would be a good idea --
> especially for a FIRST EDITION of Treausure Island. :)

Well, it was a rather worn copy.  But it's safe now, never fear!  I
have quite a few OLD books, including a set of turn-of-the-century
(or thereabouts) natural history volumes which are quite fascinating.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes