NFC: DP Daphnia harvesting

  One
-> method I have heard of harvesting them is to siphon some water out
-> and strain the daphnia through a piece of cotton cloth, like my fater
-> used to do with brineshrimp.

-> Anything wrong with this method?  Anyone have a better idea?

I just take a net and snatch them from the water and then dump them into
a smaller container of clean water, then I feed with a mini-baster.

Magna is so big regular fish nets work fine.  If you have something as
small as moina or ceriodaphnia, a brine shrimp net would work better.
You can of course use your method but its more work in my estimation.