NFC: Natives in Denmark

-> I thought you all might find these photos of interest.  Check out the
-> beautiful Lucania goodei!!  WOW...

-> http://www.killi.de/

-> *** File "Killifischse" has been uudecoded and attached to this message.

I think the Danes are still reeling from losing Schleswig-Holstein to
Germany back in the 1870's and trying to give Germany back to Denmark is
a nice try hehe.... the de in the address stands for Deutschland which
is Germany and not Denmark!  The photos are beautiful, Winfried
Stenglein of Bavaria does a great job ....Prost to you Winfried, I hope
to share a beer with you again this year.