Re: NFC: NA Killie photos needed.....

Sally,

I need hard copies to use for the magazine. I would love to have some
pupfish photos on the nFC site . Can I talk you into letting us use some.
We will of course give you credit and link up with you if youd like so
folks can find you and your photos easier.

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 13:04:53 -0700 (MST) Sally Johnson <sbuna at unm_edu>
writes:

>I don't have scanned pictures of my pupfish, but i can scan them and
>put
>them up on my website.   they are really cool.
>
>Sally

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]