Re: NFC: NA Killie photos needed.....

I don't have scanned pictures of my pupfish, but i can scan them and put
them up on my website.   they are really cool.

Sally

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, robert a rice wrote:

> All,
>
> I am finishing up my TFH column for the next month and need NA killie
> photos and sunfish photos. If you  have skills but lack suitable fish
> please send me  sample of your work to elllasoma at AOL_com. I can send you
> the fish. All photos will be used  in my TFH column....I  would love to
> bring  several good photographers to the limelight but I cant if you wont
> do the work
>
> Please  help me by  getting involved. Talking about things is interesting
> but not productive. SO IF YOU ARE AN AMATURE PHOTOGRAPHER WITH A PASSION
> FOR CONSERVATION AND NATIVE FISH PLEASE STEP UP AND ARRANGE WITH ME SOME
> SUITABLE PHOTOS.
>
> If you have questions about NA killies , photography, aquarium stuff etc
> please forward stuff to the NFC at actwin_com email list . Last time I sent
> out a similar note I got 70+ ?'s about NA killies etc. While I enjoy
> emails the volume is rather overwhelming and the NFC list was /is setup
> for just that. So send it there so we can all enjoy it.So IF YOU ARE A
> INTERESTED PHOTAGRAPHER PLEASE CONTACT ME ! TFH DOES PAY FOR PHOTOS !
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Robert Rice
> Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
> email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
> website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

~~Sally Johnson~~~~~~~www.unm.edu/~sbuna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mate Peterson once bought a pair of shoes with artificial intelligence-
smart shoes, they were called. It was a neat idea - no matter how blind
drunk you were, they could always get you home. But he got ratted one
night in Oslo, and woke up the next morning in Burmah. You see the shoes
got bored just going from his local to his flat. They wanted to see the
world, like, y'know. He had a hell of a job getting rid of them. No matter
who he sold them to, they'd show up again the next day. He tried to shut
them out, but they just kicked the door down, y'know. Last thing he heard,
they'd sort of robbed a car and drove it into a canal. They couldn't steer
you see...