Re: NFC: DP: hydrogen peroxide doser - forward from the Aquarium List

-> I have used the hydrogen peroxide doser, the results were hard to
-> prove one way or another.

->                                                          Michael
I have used the doser and quit using it because it killed every fish in
the tank by oxidizing them.  I didn't record the conditions but it was
pristine tank before adding the H202, so be careful there are some
situations where too much hydrogen peroxide may be dangerous.