NFC: Introduced Fish In PA Waters

I have taken recent intrest in your exotics removal program. Though is seems
to be centered only in southern waters where these animals are more common.
Here in PA we do however see some introduced species inhabiting natural
waters. A popular native brook trout (char) stream has become infested with
bait store shiners (Rainbows?) which I do not believe are native to this
area. THe most common minnow in this stream has been what is known locally
as the run striper which shares a similar body morphology to the shiner but
has a lateral red line. (Forgive my lack of scientific names). Also present
in many local waters are ornamental carp, and of course those released game
fish such as land locked salmon, hybrid striped bass, rainbow trout, etc.