Re: NANFA-- Re: NFC: Suggestion (fwd)

Not to throw a wet blanket on things but wouldnt it be easier for folks
so interested to buy the new Barrons book North American Aquarium Fishes
or some other suitable book ?. To ask folks from two different
organizations to collaberate/volunteer on a book for CD would be time
consuming and probably  the results would not be as good as what is
allready out there in book form or on the web....I mean how many writers
are there out there ? How many editors all willing to work for
free......I think it would be easier to support a writer you like by
purchasing their book...

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:56:53 -0600 (CST) mcclurg luke e
<mcclurgl at washburn_edu> writes:

> [...]

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]