NFC: Killer pygmy pike

I should  first clarify that no one was seriously harmed in the creation
of this message =)
The other day I was feeding my large mudminnows , which share a tank with
some banded sunfish 1 3/4 inches long.  i thought these sunfish would be
fine with the muds.  I had dug some worms from the garden and were
feeding them to my fish, a obesus was swimmiing along with a peice of
worm still hanging from its mouth, a 5 1/2 inch mud came up and swallowed
the obesus up to its dorsal fin, WOW.  i didn't think the muds mouth was
that large, luckily after the mud realized the sunfish was too big, she
spit  the sunnie out.  I was glad, so watch them killer pygmy pike!
Ray

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]