Re: NFC: hunting pen raised pheasants

Maybe there but not when I was nvolved in it.  I raised and release
gamebirds as part of a FFA project while in High School. Our local bird
populations increased and then stabilized after my relaeses where before
there where no gamebirds to be found in the area.  they had all died out
(for numerous reasons...but there were still a very few left)  the few
remaining origianl birds mixed with the new population and now I can see
the results of this nearly twenty years later.

I am proud of the work I did.

Luke