From: associates at amazon_com
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 00:23:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Amazon.com Associates - quarterly payment report

 Dear Amazon.com Associate,

 September 30, 1998 marked the end of the 3rd calendar quarter of 1998,
 and it's time for referral fee payments to our Associates.  We've just
 mailed you a check for the referral fees you've earned during the past
 quarter.

 This message explains how we derived the amount of your referral fee
 check and lists the qualifying books that were paid for and shipped
 from July 1, 1998 through September 30, 1998.

                         -------------------
                          PLEASE READ THESE
                           IMPORTANT NOTES:
                         -------------------

 1.  It is normal to expect that your total payment may not match the
 total of your weekly marketing reports.  Some books ordered during the
 quarter may not have been shipped by September 30, and therefore would
 not appear in this quarter's payment nor on this report.  These
 include:

 	A. Orders placed late in the quarter and not yet shipped.
 	B. Orders containing special order titles that had not yet
            arrived at our warehouse.
 	C. Any orders cancelled by the customer before shipping.

 2.  Once these books are shipped, they will appear in the statement
 for the quarter in which they are shipped.  All fees are paid at the
 end of the quarter in which the shipment is sent to the customer, not
 the quarter in which the order is placed.

 3.  If you earned less than $10 in referral fees through the prior
 quarter (which ended 3 months ago), you would not have received a
 check at that time.  In that case, you will see the unpaid amount
 included in the report below and added into this quarter's payment.

 4.  Each line of the report lists the book title and the *total*
 amount we've collected from customers for shipments of that title.  In
 other words, there is one line per title regardless of the number of
 copies shipped during the quarter.

 Quarterly Referral Fees Paid
 ----------------------------

 Store name: The Native Fish Conservancy
 Store ID: thenativefishcon
 Payee:
 Name:		Native Fish Conservancy
 Address1:	1663 Iowa Ave East
 Address2:
 Address3:
 City:		St. Paul
 State:		Mn
 Zip:		55106
 Country:	USA

 Total shipped to customer this quarter:			  228.84
 Referral fee this quarter:				        20.63
 Credit referral fee previous quarter:			    0.00
 Total Referral fee:					        20.63

 From July 1st, 1998 to September 30th, 1998
 Individually Linked Books that, on the date of order, are listed in our
 catalog at 10% to 30% off the publisher's list price and that are added
 to the customer's shopping basket directly from the page that results
from
 following the hypertext link to the Individually Linked Book

 ASIN		Title					       Amount
 ----		-----					       ------
 0395910919	A Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes : 	        43.20
 0764103679	North American Native Fishes for the 	        31.08
 0939960052	The Marine Aquarium Reference : Syste	        17.56
 							     --------
 					     Total shipped:     91.84
 				     Referral fee (at 15%):     13.78

 From July 1st, 1998 to September 30th, 1998

 Other Qualifying Products

 ASIN		Title					       Amount
 ----		-----					       ------
 0395910919	A Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes : 	        14.40
 088240492X	Baked Alaska : Sweet Comforts of the 	        11.87
 0137669658	Core Java 1.1 : Advanced Features (Ja	        31.96
 0137669577	Core Java 1.1 : Fundamentals (Sunsoft	        27.97
 156592262X	Java in a Nutshell : A Desktop Quick 	        15.96
 0764103679	North American Native Fishes for the 	        10.36
 B0000032N2	Super Hits Of The '70s: Have A...Vol.	        11.49
 B000000WDW	The Best Of Ziggy Marley & The Melody	        12.99
 							     --------
 					     Total shipped:    137.00
 				     Referral fee (at  5%):      6.85

 ------
 Thanks again for participating in the Amazon.com Associates Program,
 and have a great next quarter!

 Sincerely,

 Tom Schonhoff
 Amazon.com Associates Program

 P.S.  If you have any questions about your report, please refer to the
 notes at the top of this message.  There you'll find answers to all
 the questions we've been asked in the past about our quarterly
 financial reports and how they differ from the weekly marketing
 reports we send to you by email.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]