NFC: A seining we will go

Just made a trip to the Wal Mart Sporting goods looking for a cheap Seine to
try.  Then had one and a bunch of Casting (?) nets. No label or ID of any
kind on . Turned out to be 4' x 15' for 14.95 out the door. My thinking is
that shipping one box of fish is around that much so it was worth a try.

Got it home and it appears WAY short on weights along the bottom. I can add
some really easy but not sure how many to add. What size weights and how far
apart do they need to be???

The first attempts will be in slow moving shallow water. One area I
want to try is full or weeds.

Jeff <*\\><