Re: NFC: Home Depot

I'll personally reply to this statement.  You may suggest who I purchase an
item from, but never imply a demand.  Furthermore, my family made a living
for many years cutting those very trees.  If you are so personally concerned
about the lumber industry in this nation go live with a family whose lives
depend on cutting timber.

Bill